Sunday, July 8, 2012

On our way to Colorado!!

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/silbecl/3680137816/

I'm not sure if that link will work but THAT is where we are moving! Holy cow! I am beyond myself with that one. I am excited, nervous, anxious, all of the above over and over again. I really have little time to stop and write, I've got less than two weeks before B leaves to Colorado and the girls and I go to stay with my parents for two weeks and then we all move! Packing, cleaning, donating, stressing will be me for the next few weeks. But look what I have to look forward to!! Raising our family in the mountains! Its almost too good to be true (I sure I hope I don't jinx myself with that). We are all so excited. Xy likes to say "We are going to the mountains and we are going to climb it with ropes!" :)

Oregon, its been beyond grand and you will always be my home, I don't usually agree with the statement that all good things must come to an end but in this situation I do agree. I will miss the ivy, the ferns, the moss, the rain, the beauty, the smell, the PACIFIC. Forever in my heart Oregon will remain. But it is time for the Phigg family to move on...

Colorado, I can't wait to meet you, explore you, love on you!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment